Monday 8 March 2010

Our Radio Rocks

I've got a radio show and have done for some while. It is on www.rarefm.co.uk from 3-4pm on Thursdays. It's really good and you should listen to it, to be honest.

But sometimes people can't tune in for whatever reason, so I got told about this amazing website called MixCloud, where I can create podcasts of my shows. It's really fantastic and easy to use. More Importantly, it's easy for you to use, so you can listen in and whatnot. How fantastic. Yes!



I mean, just try this baby out for starters! I'll be posting these up on the blog as and when they happen. You can also access all this stuff via http://www.mixcloud.com/bangbangbangpowpowpow/ .

Also, don't forget you can enjoy the BANGBANGBANGPOWPOWPOW Spotify playlist: BANG BANG BANG POW POW POW

Don't wet yourselves too much, like.

No comments: